Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Arriving Tonight!

I am so excited! A friend and I decided last week to zip up to New York and see The Gates. We both work in art education and plan to visit as many art museums as we can fit in! We have 3 full days! Luckily we got a room at the Milford Plaza before EVERYTHING filled up (well, the moderate priced hotels anyway). I know the reviews are mixed about the Milford, so I have my fingers crossed. I hope we can pickup some last minute theatre tickets for ... ANYTHING. I have a feeling everything will be really crowded this weekend. Good thing we%26#39;re flexible!



Arriving Tonight!


Have a ball and remember you will only be sleeping and showering in your hotel room.



Arriving Tonight!


Take a look at www.broadwaybox.com to print out discount coupons for Bwy and off-Bwy shows. Your best bet is actually to order in advance, you can have the tickets held at the box office. Or just print them out and go over to the box office. The Milford Plaza is around the corner from the Majestic Theater (';Phantom';), and within a few blocks of most other Broadway theaters.





If you do buy tickets in advance, you might want to book pre- or apres-theater dinner reservations in advance, too.





You%26#39;ll have a wonderful time!




Hey I stayed at the Milford last May, it%26#39;s fine for a wash and a sleep, the location is grreat though, we walked around the corner and Nicole Kidman was going into a theatre to see a Rasin in the sun u know the one Puff Daddy was in...they do a lovley breakfast just up the Street in Pigalle (just walk to your right as u leave the hotel, 790 8th Ave at 48th St) kind of french art neuvo decoration and no too expensive...the tour bus has a stop just beside it and is the cheapest way to get around...




Epic~ tour bus? We were planning on using the subway. Where can I find more information about the tour bus. (Quick, I%26#39;m leaving home in 2 hrs!)




awe sorry Yorkee...I juss seen your message, I%26#39;m sure u%26#39;ll have worked it out by yourself, sorry man I feel bad now...

No comments:

Post a Comment