Tuesday, December 13, 2011

spamalot

I%26#39;ver so many great things about SPAMALOT on here and was wondering how do you get tickets?



spamalot


www.broadwaybox.com for discounted tickets





www.ticketmaster.com for regular priced tickets





Those are just 2 ways to get them. I would try broadway box. Also, the theatres themselves often times have websites in which you can order tix.



spamalot


Good luck with this. The SECOND I heard tickets were on sale I bought some (this was at the beginning of January) and the first they had available was late March.




madelyn,





You won%26#39;t find discounts, the show is too hot. Check out playbill.com for the official listing, it%26#39;s under ';Monty Python%26#39;s Spamalot'; under Broadway listings. Then click onto order tickets, plug in your dates, etc...and you%26#39;ll see what%26#39;s available.





If you end up empty handed, check out craigslist.org under New York City, tickets. Private individuals sell their tickets there and on ebay, but use caution. I could sell my pair now and retire to Maui. I wish I bought a dozen at the time.




Curious, why are there no reviews of this play in NYC?




Has not officially '; opened'; yet...it is still in previews for a March 17th opening. Opening night is when the critics reviews the show, BTW.




It%26#39;s in previews now and doesn%26#39;t officially open until March 17th. It got great reviews at its pre-broadway showing in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment