Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ladies to Woodbury Common,where for men by car

Chaps hoping to play golf early April at Central valley whilst us ladies just browse(!). Golf course say should be open but if the weather is too bad I need a choice of short trips from Woodbury to keep the men well away for 5/6 hours. Saw the West Point suggestion, more please.



Ladies to Woodbury Common,where for men by car


You could always do the job you are being brought for and carry the bags and provide extra cash when the credit card is maxed out. Also I dont think 5 hours will cover your better half in Woodbury Common. I didnt get their on my last trip but some girls in my group got the 8am bus and did not arrive back in Manhattan until 11pm and spent $3000 each.



Ladies to Woodbury Common,where for men by car


sshhh Waterford, it is %26#39;the better half %26#39; writing this!




Central Valley is about a half-hour away (straight up route 17 from Monticello Raceway which conducts daytime harness racing. I don%26#39;t believe there is harness racing in the U.K. although it%26#39;s somewhat popular in Sweden, Norway, France, Germany and Italy.




Lesleyd, if he is not a real shopper would you not get the bus and leave him in Manhattan.




Is your husband into Electrical goods. The next time I go to NY I plan on depositing my husband in B%26amp;H for a few hours while I attack Macys. B%26amp;H is so big that it will take him hours to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment