Tuesday, December 13, 2011

where to shop for my 22 yold daughter?

Hi Please help !!



Nead to know best places for quality, affordable,general wear clothes, she is not into high priced labels but the likes of Timberland, Levi, Gap e,tc, are more her scene



were do we go?



Thanks in advance



where to shop for my 22 yold daughter?


She%26#39;ll probably love Old Navy. There are a couple of locations. I like the one in Chelsea, on 6th Ave. at 18th Street. And across the street is a bit T.J. Maxx and Filene%26#39;s Basement.





She%26#39;ll probably also like H%26amp;M, with a couple of locations. Their main location is diagonally across from St. Patrick%26#39;s on 5th Ave. at 51st Street.



where to shop for my 22 yold daughter?


Daffys! (or is it Duffys?) Anyway, it%26#39;s kind of like a TJ Maxx. I%26#39;m 22 also by the way. Last time I was in the city, my mom and I went shopping there and I found lots of good stuff from Rampage and Free People and other good brands. And she found stuff too. There%26#39;s a good one right next to the Manhattan Mall (6th Ave and 33rd Street). Actually, there%26#39;s a lot of good stuff in that area. I think there%26#39;s an H%26amp;M and a GAP and probably an Old Navy.





Also, try Century 21, another store that%26#39;s like TJ Maxx. It%26#39;s right by Ground Zero. I really wanted to go there because I%26#39;ve heard really good things, but we didn%26#39;t have the time.





I wish I had more knowledge of second hand stores and vintage stores. You can find lots of good, unique stuff there.




Thanks lady%26#39;s those shops alone should keep her happy and me broke !!




Make sure that you go to Express which is like Topshop, there are lots of stores located around the city. The one opposite Bloomingdales is quite large.




H and M. I know you guys have it over there too but when I%26#39;ve been to H and M in England I notice a difference in inventory. Also, Canal Street Jean Company. It used to be four floors of really interesting fun clothes but sadly it had to move to a smaller space due to post 9/11 sales drops. Still, give it look. It%26#39;s still on Broadway in Soho and there%26#39;s a lot of other shops around there as well...




Once again, thanks to all of you who took the time to help me the info supplied has been great



Graeme




she will also loves abercrombie and fitch at south st seaport, my daughters 22 and she loves it there, we are going in 4 weeks again. have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment