Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wicked Tickets

Hi





Just bought Wicked tickets, I%26#39;ve not heard too much about it (I know what its about, but that%26#39;s about it). is it a good show?



Wicked Tickets


It is an excellent show, you will enjoy it.



Wicked Tickets


It%26#39;s supposed to be a great show, I can%26#39;t get tickets though, where did you get yours? Or have you any suggestions nycgirl?




It%26#39;s a superb show, Streames. Even the typically jaded locals were blown away by intermission time!




I%26#39;ve gone a couple of times. Found it lots of fun even if I didn%26#39;t find the music very appealing. I walked out of the theater humming songs from ';The Wizard of Oz'; ... not a good sign! ';Wicked'; is the hottest ticket among tourists, but I will say it%26#39;s not universally loved (what is?). Two of my friends didn%26#39;t like it at all. But then, I think we%26#39;re a tough audience here.




We will be in NY March 21-25 and haven%26#39;t been able to find tickets for wicked or any other production. any suggestions? There are 4 of us.




Just bought tickets for Wicked and Hairspary for our June trip. I was told that as soon as we knew our plans to book shows. I%26#39;m sure glad I did.


  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment