Tuesday, December 13, 2011

murray hill suites

can anybody tell me about murray hill suites? location - distance to everything, etc.



murray hill suites


I think everything you could ever want to know is on this page



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d93489-R鈥?/a>



If not, post back with questions. Towards the top of the page is a ';map this hotel'; option which shows where it is. The location on 39st between 3rd %26amp; Lexington is midtown, nearish to Grand Central.



murray hill suites


I stayed in the Murray Hill East Suites in Dec. of 2003. I got the room through a Priceline bid. It was a good deal. The room was nothing fancy. The decor was pretty outdated, but it was clean and fairly spacious. We had a small kitchen w/a ';dorm-sized'; refrigerator and microwave and a separate living room and bedroom. I thought that was pretty nice, considering I only requested a bed for 2 people. I don%26#39;t remember what I bid, but it seems as if it was near $100/night. It was definitely a good place for the price.



Murray Hill is not my favorite neighborhood in Manhattan, but it is a nice residential area. I would prefer staying in it over staying in the Times Square area. The hotel is only a few blocks from Grand Central Station. You can catch three of the major east side subways there ( the 6 local train and the 4 and 5 express trains). You can also catch the shuttle there (which is actually just another subway train). It ';shuttles'; passengers between Grand Central and Times Square with no stops in between. It%26#39;s a very quick trip! You could access most of the major tourist attractions easily from Grand Central. I think you would be happy with it%26#39;s location.

No comments:

Post a Comment